Tuesday, June 30, 2009
We here at the Shoe want to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in the online crop we hosted over the past weekend over in our Ning! The DT had a blast hosting all the challenges and getting to play in some of them too! It was a great opportunity for us to get to know some of our members better, and we can't wait to do it all again! All winners of challenges have been posted, so take a moment to check out everything our members created and to congratulate the winners!
Have no fear...we are not leaving you hanging this week...some new challenges have been posted in the Ning...including a fantastic Freedom ATC challenge! So take a chance, take a look, and get hooked like the rest of us! LOL!
We hope everyone has a fantastic and safe 4th of July weekend...and we will see you Monday!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Ready to make some fabulous Burgandy, Cream and Gold creations?? Let's see what ya got! Add your DIRECT LINKS to your projects to good ole' Mr. Linky so we can check em out! Now, if Mr. Linky is feeling grouchy and hiding, just add your links directly into a comment for us! Link your projects up no later than June 30th at midnight for a chance to win the 25$ gift card from Scrap a doodle doo! Remember, stop by the Shoe forum and get ready to get your scrap on starting on June 25th! Come crop with us at the Shoe!!! Now have a Shoe-tastic Scrappy day and see ya in July!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
- Don't forget our blog-cation starts at the end of this week! Friday will be the last post to the blog until July 6th! We will still be hosting challenges over at the Ning...so you'll still get your weekly dose of motivation, fun and excitement! Remember to come back HERE on July 6th for some fun surprises and a great kickoff to the rest of the summer!
- THIS JUST IN...the DT here at the Shoe will be hosting an online crop the weekend of June 25th-28th! Now...to join in the crop you will need to be a member of the Ning...so what are you waiting for??? Go join! We will kick off the crop on Thursday, June 25th and it will run until Sunday, June 28th! There will be lots of fun challenges and many prizes to be had! Mark your calendars!
- The call for a rotating/guest Design Team member is still open! Follow the instructions found in the top of the right side column! If you submitted items for consideration during the month of May...you do not need to re-apply! We are all very excited to see what our Guest Designer for the month of July has to show us!
Wow...only a few days left to get your challenges done this month! Please post a direct link to your Celebration card into Mr. Linky no later than June 30 at 12 a.m. (EST), to have your name included in the randomizer for the June $25 Gift Certificate to Scrap-a-doodle-doo!
Monday, June 15, 2009
- Paper- The Paper Loft/ Grandmas House- Rocker/Feather Bed & Keys/Attic
- Chipboard Keys
- Bazzil Cardstock
- Basicgrey - Half Pearls/demipearls
- Embossed grungeboard
For this kit and more great scrappy products, please visit http://scrap-a-doodledoo.com/store/! Don't forget to tell them "The Shoe" sent ya!!!
Now here is what our fab DT came up with~Dawn~
Make sure you stop by on Wednesday to see Miss Lesley's Fabulous Card Challenge!!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Here is what our fab DT came up with:
Well dolls...can't wait to see what you do with these three colors! Just post the direct link to your creation into Mr. Linky (if for some reason Mr. Linky has run away again...just post a link in the comments and we'll get it all squared away!) no later than June 19th! Don't forget all entries for the month of June will be randomized and a winner's name spit out (ummm...not sure if that is the best word choice! LOL!) to receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Scrap-a-Doodle-doo!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Now let's see what you can do with this challenge! Please post a link to your creation with Mr. Linky no later than June 19th to be entered into the randomizer for the $25 gift certificate to Scrap-a-doodle-doo! Don't forget that our Blog Vacay starts on June 20th! And...don't forget to check out the Ning for all kinds of fun challenges and stuffs!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Now...on to TODAY'S challenge! A Masculine-themed ATC! June is really a "manly" month...my hubby is so going to roll his eyes when he sees this later I'm sure...and we want to see some "manly" ATC's! Here is what the DT came up with:
Aren't they so much fun! And isn't is great how everyone interpreted masculine differently??? Now let's see what you fab ladies can do with this challenge! You have until June 19th to add your link to Mr. Linky so we can all see and ooooh and ahhhh over your work! Don't forget all entries for the month of June (even if it's a shortened month) will go into the oh so random randomizer for a chance at a $25 gift certificate for Scrap-a-doodle-doo!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
This challenge is about the celebration of fathers and what they mean to us. Whether they be your husband, brother or uncle, if they are some one's father and you think they do a great job at it, celebrate them. Even if they are no longer with us, celebrate their spirit and remember them and all they meant to you.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Now....onto our fabulous sketch challenge, designed by the creative Miss Kristy of course. Here is your sketch:
And for further inspiration, here is how our DT interpreted the sketch: