Friday, April 3, 2009

Its Color Challenge Time!!! And a bit of news...

Welcome to another Friday and another Color Challenge!!! Anybody else love these? I've been having too much fun scrappin along with all you talented ladies and can't wait to see what you do with our next color combo! We have a full house this time around for our color combo:

Blue and Red are our fun colors for this time around! Let's see what our DT did with it...

Kristy


Dawn

Lesley

Tanisha

Let's see what wonderful scrappiness you all can come up with! Don't forget to link yours in Mr. Linky for the world to see!
In other news...

Dim the lights and hit the fanfare because we have our March Winner!!!

We had 65 entries in the month of March and thanks to random.org and a lot of typing in names by the wonderful Miss Tracey I can officially say that the winner is..............

Congrats Sara!!! Your $25 gift Certificate to our Sponsor Scrap-a-doodle-do will be in the mail ASAP! :)

Thanks to everyone for making our first month so GREAT!!! We hope you'll be back to play along with all the wonderful April Challenges and have some fun along the way! We're doin it all again in the month of April so don't forget to enter often for better chances of winning!

-Kristy

11 comments:

Tammi said...

Congrats Sara, i'm totally jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOT! congrats, sara, dahlink! i'm sure you'll have no problem spending that gift certificate, and can't wait to see what you'll do with the bootie! :)
way to goooooooo!

---karmyn

Lissa said...

Congrats Sarah! Enjoy spending your GC and let us know what you get!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! I'm soooo excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

MommyScraps said...

Congrats Sara!!!! Have fun shopping... I LOVE the place, and I'm sure you'll find LOTS of fun stuff to play with!! :)

sara said...

congrats sara!! have funny shoppin!!

cloudofdreams said...

CONGRATS SARA!!! Have fun shopping!! :-)

Lissa said...

Okay, LOVE the colours and I had fun with them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Here is mine, I had fun with this one!

Sara said...

Thanks everyone and I loved this challenge! I've now posted mine.

Sara said...

Just placed my order with Scrap-a-doodle-doo. Grungeboard elements and lots of stickles (I only had two bottles before this). I can't wait to get it!