Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashionista Friday #19

Well, now that our new shoe post has been up for a bit....time for today's regular post! First, our Shoe of the Week for our purple and grey challenge! Thanks everyone for participating, some really lovely projects last week! The Shoe of the Week award goes too...
for this lovely purple and grey card! Simply beautiful! I love the stamped image and all the shading...love it! Feel free to pick up our Shoe of the Week Blinkie on our sidebar for your blog Victoria!



Now for today's challenge...this one is an inspirational challenge....find inspiration in the ad below. If you really look at this ad, first of all, it is quite humorous! Second, there is a TON of room for interpretation! Use your imagination with this one!!!


Here is how we were inspired by this ad:

Tracey--I took the shape of the ad, AND the fun drinks at the bottom!!
cheers


Jill: this is a 2 pager, so you have to picture it side by side...Jill also took the 'shape' and incorporated it into her layout






What will you take away from our ad this week? The drinks? shoes? the male/female symbols?? Be creative! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Add your direct links to Mr. Linky and show us what you got! Oh, and if you get a chance, stop my our new DT's blogs and welcome them to the team! Have a Shoe-tastically Scrappy DAY!


6 comments:

Dailly said...

What a lovely challenge. It really gave me something to think about, so thanks.

Jill said...

Nice work so far! Cant wait to see more!

Victoria said...

oooh what a lovely surprise to win the coveted shoe! Thanks so much, will pop it on my blog
Victoria
x

Pauline said...

Thanks for the challenge ladies! It was fun to play!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hiya! This was a fun challenge - my take on it is pretty wacky, but you *did* say there's a ton of room for interpretation!

Cheers
Susan

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Hi! This is my first time doing a challenge at this blog. This was a fun challenge. I liked the triangle shape and the arrows in the ad so I incorporated those into my LO. :)