Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fashionista Friday #26

****EDIT**** When I created this post, apparently Mr. Linky was expired and I didn't get to see some of our fabulous DT projects for this challenge! I have added them in now, so sorry Amy and Melissa! Mr. Linky was absent here as well, since he expired lol...so I have added a new linking site to the bottom....my apologies for any inconvenience!

Before I get into this post and forget...thanks so much to everyone for participating in our Birthday Celebration!!! You guys rock!!! Our blog candy winner will be posted later today (or tomorrow at the lastest!!!) so I have ample time to add up all those entries!!! There were alot, and I want to make sure I do it right!
Moving along.....
I guess Dr. Suess...not such a hit?? We didn't have that many entries this week, but the ones we did have were so CUTE!! I have to say that this one is just WOW! Here is our winner of Shoe of the Week this week....

What an amazing card! I love it....love love love it! Thanks Laurel for dazzling us! You may grab our Shoe of the Week badge off of our sidebar!!! Congrats!

Ready for today's challenge?? I am hoping this one just might be a little more popular.....it is a color challenge! (any guesses as to what the colors might be???)

How about some:
GREEN
WHITE
BLACK
Sound reasonable for March? LOL! Check out what our fab DT did:

Melissa
Amy

Lesley
shoemarch12


Tracey
skunk2


Karen
March 12th Shoe Color Challenge


Jill




Desire



Let's get colorful with some good ole' green!!! Show us what you got by next thursday and you could be our next Shoe of the Week!!! Thanks again for helping us celebrate our first birthday, and come back later today (or tomorrow) to see our blog candy winner!! Have a shoe-tastically fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That is a really adorable card! Congrats Laurel!

Hazel said...

no Mr L, so my card is here x

Laurel said...

Aw thanks ladies!

Unknown said...

sorry about mr linky being gone! i have decided to try out a new system....praying it works!!!