Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fashionista Friday #48--FLOWERS!

Flowers, flowers, flowers! Who doesn't love putting flowers on their projects??? I know I do! I think we can all agree flowers are a must have go to item in papercrafting right! So this week....we are gonna keep it as simple as that here at the Shoe.....add a flower (or 2, or 3....) to your project! I'll show you our fabulous flower filled creations, right after i award our Shoe of the Week from last week to....

Susan! from Susan's Crafty Chaos!


Just LOVE how fun this card is!!! super colorful and just WOW! Congratulations Susan!!! Feel free to grab out Shoe of the Week badge from the sidebar!!!

And now for those fun flower filled DT creations I promised you....

Karen
Flowers - Sept 24

Jill
We Make A Great Pair

Lesley
flowers

flowers 2

Tracey
DSCN8928

Pull out those flowers! You know you want to!!! Show us what you got! Add your direct links below! And be SURE to come back next week too...we have something special planned for World Cardmaking Day!

9 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks for a fun challenge!!

Deanne :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Love flowers, thanks for a great challenge and FAB DT samples:)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Woohoo, thanks for picking my super-bright card from last week. Now I have a pair of shoes (I won once before, wuite a while ago) maybe I can stop hobbling and my flowery creation will be perfectly balanced ;)

suzARTe said...

great to be back at the shoe again. Thanks for such a fun challenge :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Fab challenge and awesome DT samples. You should have tons of entries this week - I mean, you gotta have flowers, right? Just like shoes...

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great creations and challenge!

Nancy said...

Great challenge and Beautiful DT cards!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Sooo many pretty ones. Thanks for a great challenge

~*Joni said...

Beautiful lineup by the DT!! Thank you for the fun challenge, who doesn't love flowers? :)