Friday, October 21, 2011

FF#94...Spooky Fall!

Happy Friday!  Hope you are having some of this wonderful fall weather that we here in South Carolina are LOVING right now!  Thank you to everyone that played along in FF#93, we'll be back later tonight to post the Top 3 and Shoe of the Week!


Here we go ladies, the moment we have been waiting for: The winners of last weeks challenge.  Let me first start of by thanking Everyone who was all so patient with us.  I know sometimes we may not have the winners or our post up when we say, but as we have posted before, we are working full time at work and home.   So sometimes our lives throw a curve ball at us that definitely takes us for a spin, lol.  And I know I am tripping, it is now almost 11pm and I have to get up for PT (physical training) at 5:30 am, lol. Point is we have all had some things come up to where it has affected us being able to jump on our computers to update.  We are small (team of three + Penny our new DT member) lol.   We appreciate every single one of our followers and try to bring fun challenges as well as a few sponsored ones when we can.  We hope this does not keep you from visiting us gals here at The Shoe!  Happy Crafting!


Drum roll please......
FF#93 Where my girls at Top 3: (so Fab I had to add pics)






Please feel free to add our top 3 badge to your blogs, great creations ladies!


Now hold on I am actually doing something a little different tonight....
I loved this next project so much although it was not chosen for our winner, it was a winner to me.  There was just something about this LO that really moved me and I would love for you to contact me through my personal email Tanishacboyd@gmail.com as I will have something for you.
 This person is :


Also of course we do not have a top 4 button, but please feel free to take the top 3 as well and please email me.

Now on to our winner with this stunning creation!  You are also our winner for the Kenny K certificate, please email us and we will get you set up with that (right away, lol). Also please feel free to grab our button to add to your blog!







We here at the Shoe want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to Kenny K Downloads for being our sponsor for FF#93!  We had a blast working with the Kenny K images and hope you all enjoyed the challenge!

Oh wait...one little thing before we get to the new challenge...we here at the Shoe are so happy to welcome Penny Busch to our DT!

Get to know Penny a little bit:
I'm a mum of 3 lovely children and am married to a patient and supportive man who puts up with my many crafting addictions.
I like to sew, scrapbook, make bears and make cards, I have an over abundance of crafting products and appear to make more cards than what I give away.  Something I am trying to rectify.

Welcome to the Shoe team Penny, we are thrilled to have you!

And now...time for our latest and greatest Fashionista Friday challenge!  FF#94 is all inspired by this time of year...so we are giving you a bit of an option...we want to see how you are inspired by HALLOWEEN and/or FALL!  Take a peek at what our DT came up with:



up close

Penny (Checkout her blog)


It appears our team members were all inspired by Halloween!  Now it's your turn!  We are looking forward to seeing how you are inspired by this time of the year!  Please use a direct link to your entry and include one on your blog back to us here at the Shoe!  All entries must be new as of Oct. 21, 2011!  If you are posting to an online gallery, please use the tag FF#94!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Terrific creations, DT!!! I really enjoyed viewing them. :)

Donna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I have proudly displayed your badge on my blog.
hugs
Donna

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Thanks for the fun challenge - the DT samples are fab!

Crystal said...

congrats to all the winners & the new dt member too! amazing work by everyone and by the way, that quilt is simply stunning! hugs and blessings y'all!

Tanisha said...

Thanks everyone and I'm sure Leslie will be thrilled to hear your comment Crystal!
-Tanisha

Poppet said...

Great work by the DT, love the Halloween quilt just what is needed to keep warm this Autumn. :-) xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Thanks for choosing my little treat bag for the girls challenge! Your inspiring DT work is phenom! Thanks again,
Hugs
Tammy Louise