Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving & FF# 97

Hello all! Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for playing along with our FF#96 challenge. So many of you came out to play and stepped outside of your "normal" scrap box.

Without further delay - FF#96 top 3


Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to grab our top 3 badge from our side bar.

Our shoe of the week goes to -


This card was simply amazing! Love all the color and textures! Please feel free to grab our shoe of the week badge from our side bar. You are also the winner of our Beary Scrap gift certificate. Please e-mail us and we will get you all set up.

Now onto our next challenge - FF#97 - Thankful. With today being Thanksgiving - it is hard to not think of all of the reasons to be thankful. Here is some inspiration from our design team.

Cammi




Penny



So come on over and show us your thankful projects. This challenge is open until December 2nd at 9:00 am




1 comment:

SAMARA said...

Hi there! I am number 15. It may seem that it is not a Thanksgiving card - it is sparkle and shine. I have no family other than my kids which are all over and am Canadian. I give gratitude every day (I'm a retired Minister/Chaplain) and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but rather celebrate LOVE. I thought this would be perfect for gratitude. I wanted to explain where I am coming from. Thank you for listening. Divine Love, Samara