Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bonus Challenge!

So....what do you think? New look, new challenge format, SAME OLD SHOE! Since today was our official relaunch day we thought we would have a special challenge to honor the changes! Todays challenge is use our new blog theme as inspiration! More specifically, your colors are
PINK
BLACK
WHITE
AND...you must include HEARTS!!!



Check out our examples:
Tanisha



Tracey




Ready to let our new look inspire you?? Add your direct links to Mr. Linky no later than Sept 9 at midnight! Be the first one on the blogosphere to be sportin' our brand new 'shoe of the week' blinkie! We will be announcing our first winner on September 10th! And be sure to check out our design team call as well...click the graphic on our sidebar for more details! Thanks for stopping by the Shoe today and we hope to see TONS of participation! Have a shoe-tastic scrappy day!

6 comments:

Celina's Life said...

Love the new look of the blog!!! Will have to go work on some of these challenges. Getting up at 5:30 is taking its toll on me.

Jill said...

I did it!

Celina's Life said...

Ok, I did it!! Thanks for the challenge!

Vintageandjournals said...

Great blog...finished my challenges.

Bhane said...

sorry I posted the wrong thing :( I don't know how to take it out :(

suzARTe said...

another great challenge, think I am going to be a regulare at the shoe :)