Friday, February 19, 2010

Fashionista Friday #23

Good morning everyone! Short and sweet post today as I had a small 'procedure' done on my arm yesterday and well...I can't use my left hand well! So...thanks to all for participating last week...our lucky Shoe of the Week goes to.....How cute is that skunk? LOVE HIM! Congrats Kim! You may pick up our Shoe of the Week blinkie and display it on your blog!



Today's challenge is.....
MAD FOR PLAID!

Yes.....pull out that plaid paper and put it to use! Or plaid ribbon, or a stamped image with plaid, or make your own plaid! Be creative!! Check out our DT samples:

Jill (so sorry I forgot to post this earlier!!)




Melissa


Desire



Amy



Karen
Getting Grabby

Karen (second layout!)
Feb 19 FF - Plaid Project

Now let's see what you can do! Add your direct links to Mr. Linky by next Thursday Feb 25 and you could be our next Shoe of the Week! Thanks again for all your support! Have a Shoe-tastically Scrappy day!

2 comments:

Christine said...

My new favorite paper has plaid, how perfect for this challenge :)

Kim Mc said...

I'm so honored! thanks for picking me for the shoe of the week! Can't wait to play with plaid now!

Aloha, Kim