Friday, April 9, 2010

Fashionista Friday #30

Hope everyone had a great Easter! I am still on vacation and well...almost forgot it was Friday again! We had so many adorable egg projects from last week, I loved looking at all of them! Our Shoe of the Week is....
Yvonne entered several cards last week and this one was my favorite! All the colors on the eggs....beautiful! Congrats Yvonne! You may grab our Shoe of the Week Blinkie off of the sidebar for your blog!


And now for this week's challenge....we have a fun color challenge for you! Your colors are:
Kraft
Pastel Yellow
Pastel Blue


Here are a few samples from our fab DT:

Melissa


Jill
My Kitchen Helper


My Kitchen Helper Detail

If you would like to play along, please add your direct link by clicking the blue inlinkz button! Deadline is at the bottom!!! Maybe you will be our next Shoe of the Week!!! Thanks for supporting us at the Shoe and have a Shoetastically scrappy day!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

Oh how cool to see that I won this week! :) Adding the badge to my blog now! Thanks!

Stef H said...

this color combo turned out well! these samples are gorgeous!

michele hileman said...

What a great challenge. Thank you