Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All about Adina...


Hola!!! My name is Adina.... Medina. My parents weren't cruel enough to name me that, but as soon as I met my husband of seven years, I knew it'd be just my luck to become a "Medina". We have a daughter who is turning six soon, and she is definitely a "mini-me" - she loves to scrap and do ANYTHING crafty. By trade I'm a high school English teacher and freelance medical editor. I began scrapping shortly after our wedding and have become hooked, preferring to craft over doing anything else most days! I've recently ventured into card making and stamping, and LOVE the fact that I can make a mini piece of art using just my scrap supplies and imagination. I'm psyched to be a member of the Design Team for If the Shoe Fits, Scrap It and I can't wait to share my love for this craft with you further!

No comments: