Monday, January 30, 2006

About Lesley...


Hello!!! I am Lesley, a 32 year old working Mom who has been happily married for 9 years. I have one daughter who in the past few months has begun to beg me to share my crafting supplies with her! I am currently living in South Carolina, moving here in June 2008. About the same time as we were making plans to move, I was invited to a stamping/card making party...and I was instantly hooked! Since that fateful day, I have ventured into scrapbooking, and most recently mixed media collage! My current favorite item to work with is blank canvas, as I have found you can take all aspects of cardmaking, stamping, scrapbooking, collage...and make it into a piece you will want hanging on your wall! I am very excited to get to know all of you and look forward to sharing some craft time with you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, lesley. your red and blue card is BEAUTIFUL. what did you use for the embossed flowers? it looks so crisp and clear and lovely!