Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Sketch Monday!!!

Welcome back! I hope all you wonderful ladies had a fabulous weekend!!! I worked LOL. But what's the point of workin' with no play? So we've got another sketch for you all to play with!

Remember with all our sketches, change it up and make it your own! This is your inspiration. Stick to it like glue or use it as a loose guide. Your choice :)

Here we go...

Let's see what our lovely DT did with my humble sketch...

Nicole (our FAB Guest Designer!)


Lesley


Tanisha




Adina


Kristy



I definitely think we have some great ones this time around!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it! Come back on Wednesday to see what our card team did with this sketch :) You have until the end of July to have your entry in to be entered to win the $25 gift cert to our AWESOME Sponsor Scrap-A-Doodle-Doo!!!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I am not sure if this is eligible or not - I did a card, but because of space, left off some of the embellishment kind of elements - also, as a masculine card, I preferred not quite so many! I enjoyed the examples. My card is in my album on SCS. I don't think this is a link...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1421051?cat=11184
I did put a link in the description.
Dorothy (aka etsdas)

Jonia said...

Well, I may be too late, but took me a while to get things together. Thanks for the layout and I just love your blog. I will be coming back.