Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fashionista Friday #2

Happy um...Thursday everyone! Yes, this is the Friday post, just a day early! Tomorrow is September 11, and we are taking the day off in remembrance, so you get your challenge a tad bit early this week! Before we get to this weeks challenge, it is time to award our very first 'Shoe of the Week' award!!! This was TOUGH! So many fabulous entries! Our winner is.....
Here was her card for our red, orange and yellow challenge. We just loved everything about it! Congrats Susan! Click here to pick up your Shoe of the Week blinkie!



Now....on to this weeks challenge! This week, we have a sketch for you! This is the first sketch made by our very own Tanisha! Check out how fabulous it is!

And here is what we came up with using Tanisha's sketch:

Lesley




Tracey




Tanisha



Want to play along? There is no technical deadline, but to be considered for 'Shoe of the Week' add your direct links to Mr. Linky by next Thursday! And we are still taking applications to join our Design Team! Click here for more details! Hope everyone has a shoe-tastically scrappy day!

4 comments:

suzARTe said...

thank you, thank you, thank you :), I absolutely love your blinkie and can't wait to upload it on my blog

Anonymous said...

tanisha,
you should make that a digi template... love it!

- -dalis

Kylie said...

I just uploaded my LO. Technically, it's a scraplift of Tracey's LO - which I just can't gush about enough! It's beautiful.
Great sketch Tanisha, I hope to do another LO with it soon.

Hazel said...

At last I've done something for this one - the card is with Mr L. I originally wrongly used Susan Z's winning card as the sketch - d'oh - you can see what I did with it here x