Friday, September 4, 2009

Meet Dalis!

We would like to give Dalis the official 'Shoe' welcome today! Dalis was selected to be our Guest Design Team member for the month of September, so welcome Dalis!!! Here is a little bit more about her:



Hi! I am Dalis, I started stamping about 15 years ago thanks to my sister and then scrapbooking 10 years ago thanks to her too... so the reason I am poor is all hers! LOL!!!! I just started doing digi and love it, of course I still have to print all the LOs that I have done and see if I "really really" like it. I am a mom of 1 (almost)3yr old girl and 2 doggies and love to do paper crafts! I am so excited to been chosen to do "the shoe"!





Here is what Dalis created for our Red, Orange and Yellow challenge! Beautiful work as usual Dalis! We are looking forward to seeing more fabulous projects from Dalis throughout the month!! And you can see more of Dalis by visiting her blog!

Now back to your Shoe-tastically Scrappy day already in progress!







1 comment:

cloudofdreams said...

Howdy Dalis!! It's nice to meet you. Sounds like you have been stamping and Scrappin for a while now. That is a very nice card you made. I love those colors!! Janet :-)