Thursday, November 11, 2010

FF#54 DIY!

Today's post will be short and sweet ;) I had surgery on my arm the other day and wll...no so easy to type! So with no further ado, last weeks Shoe of the week goes to...

Hege-Annie!

I just LoVE all the different elements of this card, all the textures, and the penguins are just too cute!!!


Congratulations Hege-Annie! We hope you will grab our Shoe of the Week badge for your blog ;)


This weeks challenge features a 'do it yourself'. We want to see a handmade embellishment! here is what we came up with:

Tracey ( all my embellies are stamps that i have cut out and prettied up with distress ink/ distress stickles!)
DSCN9358

Jill (jill made her flower from fabric...gorgesou!)
Bucket List book


what will you come up with? We can't wait to see! add your direct links below by the deadline!!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by the Shoe ;)


3 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Fab challenge, one of my most loved things is to make my embellishments myself.
Get well soon!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful sample cards!!! I had fun playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Thank you for chosing my card as shoe of the week!! Such a surprise to find it here!! :D Fun!! have a great Thursday!!

Hugs, Hege