Thursday, November 18, 2010

FF#55 Sponsored by Stitchy Bear and I Did It Creations!

Well let me just say that TGIF is an understatement for me this week! Phew! What a week! Anyone else share my feelings on that one? LOL! One thing that was super fun this week was looking through all the entries from last week's challenge...WOW! Each one I clicked, I was like....oooooohhhhh fabulous! And then the next one would be even better....they were all just amazing! SOOO hard to decide on a Shoe of the Week!!!!! But alas....the Shoe goes to...

Silke Ledlow!

for this fabulous card:


Congratulations Silke! We hope you will grab out Shoe of the Week badge for your blog!

With all the fabulous creations, I have to give a special Shoe Shoutout to:

Connie M.
Jayne
Susan Killam Creative

Y'all did amazing, it was a pleasure hopping from blog to blog this week ;)

Now for today's challenge, we have a special sponsor!


Stitchy Bear and I Did It Creations is your one stop shop for everything digi!!! They're selection is AMAZING! They are offering one randomly drawn winner from this week's challenge 5 digi's of their choice! FABULOUS eh?! What is the challenge you might ask??? This week's challenge is called...
Tickle me with Tinsel!
(this is just a fancy way of saying...make it SHINE! the more sparkle and glitter the better ;)

Here is what we came up with:

Jill (using the Stitchy Bear digi Candy!)


Tinsel Card

Tracey (also using Candy! with all those choices...we both were drawn to Candy...such a fun sassy digi! I have also used a digi paper from the Panda Bear Designs Fall Harvest Pack)
DSCN9553

I think we have another sample coming..lol..been a rough week this week for alot of us!

Ready to play along? Add your direct links below to NEW WORK only ;) Remember, this week you're playing for Shoe of the Week, AND a fab prize from Stitchy Bear and I Did It Creations! Can't WAIT to see all your tinselly projects! Have a great weekend everyone ;)

8 comments:

stitchy said...

Wow these cards are both beautiful...love the colors and the glitter :)..thank you so much, I am honored to sponsor you this challenge

stitchy xoxox

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Lovely DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Thank you soooooo much guys for choosing my card!!! I'm so thrilled and I will wear the shoe poudly!!! I had fun playing!!!Hugs ~S~

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challange - who doesn't love sparkle? The DT's creations are so pretty.

Silke Ledlow said...

Of course I had to play again :) !!! All of your cards are beautiful! Hugs ~S~

Cards By The Lake said...

Great Cards Love all your challenges Lots of Fun and Inspiration

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Awesome DT card, love the images! Thanks for another FAB challenge:)

Marilyn said...

Thank you so much for the Shoe of the Week award. What a thrill to be chosen & I will proudly display the badge on my blog.