Monday, June 15, 2009

Sponsor Post Monday!

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend, I know I did. Well, seeing that it is 1:58 in the a.m., I am going to jump right into this post. Now, most of of you all know we have a really fabulous sponsor, Scrap-a-doodle-doo. Well, once again we have received another fab kit from them this month to play with!
  • Paper- The Paper Loft/ Grandmas House- Rocker/Feather Bed & Keys/Attic
  • Chipboard Keys
  • Bazzil Cardstock
  • Basicgrey - Half Pearls/demipearls
  • Embossed grungeboard



For this kit and more great scrappy products, please visit http://scrap-a-doodledoo.com/store/! Don't forget to tell them "The Shoe" sent ya!!!

Now here is what our fab DT came up with~

Dawn~

Tracey~

Kristy~

Tanisha~

Make sure you stop by on Wednesday to see Miss Lesley's Fabulous Card Challenge!!!!

1 comment:

MommyScraps said...

Tanisha I LOVE that quote and picture!!! Awesome layout... Kristy, love the touch of red... as always you are SO creative!! :) Tracey, lovin the title and mix of patterns shown! And Dawn, the pearls around the layout give your page such a classy touch!! As always... I'm inspired. Lovely job!