Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, I'm in love....with PINK!

Well, we made it through another week! It is Friday again! FINALLY right?! Can you guess what today's color challenge is??? That's right...PINK!!! We are thinking PINK here at the shoe today! Your challenge is to create something using all shades of PINK! The more shades the merrier...think PINK-A-LICIOUS! Check out our Design Teams totally PINK creations:

Tracey


Kristy



Karmyn




Adina

So, do you have PINK on your brain yet?? Get busy and show us those pretty in PINK projects! Add your direct links to Mr. Linky and show us what you got! Get your entries in by August 31st at midnight to be entered to win a fabulous prize from Scrap-a-doodle-doo! Be sure to stop by the ning as well to see what's cookin' over there! The ning has got even more challenges to get the creative juices flowin'! Have a shoe-tastic scrappy day!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I LOVE PINK! lol
My scrap room is pink too! LOL
Ok have to make something PINK today!!

Kate said...

Aerosmith said it best..."Pink is my favorite color!" Great projects from everyone!

Linda said...

What beautiful pink projects!!!
I really like to make pink things. :)

I have posted my card in Mr Linky.