Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monday's LO Sketch Challenge #2

OMG! I can't believe the weekend is over, I wasn't done enjoying it yet, lol! But who is, right? Any who, this sketch I am offering today belongs to our very own Kristy (round of applause please). I hope that everyone has just as much fun with this one as I did.

When is the last time you visited our sponsor over at Scrap-A-Doodle-Doo? Well what are you waiting for?? Click on their link and check out the store, they have all your scrappy needs (and wants).

Okay, so we have your challenge, all you have to do is scrap your interpretation and show us what you created. Make sure to upload it in Mr. Linky, by the 31st of August so that you may get entered Font sizein the drawing for a $25.00 Gift certificate to Scrap-A-Doodle-Doo!

Here is Miss Kristy's fabulous sketch:


Now on to see what the DT came up with.


Our Guest Designer~ VICKI~







ADINA








TANISHA




KRISTY



TRACEY
Now lets see what you can come up with! Add your links to Mr. Linky by Aug. 31st at midnight to get entered to WIN! Let's see those fab layouts! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

HOW FUN! I LOVE this sketch and used it, I am not a sketch girl so I was excited when I saw this one!!thanks so much for the fun challenge!!

Diana Fisher said...

Loving these! OK, gonna have to give it a whirl!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I really liked this sketch! I used it for both my layout and card ;)
Thank U for the inspiration!!!
:*) margie