Monday, August 3, 2009

We Welcome you to August with a Sketch Challenge!

I can't believe it is August already! Here in Michigan its COLD. Its BEEN cold, like we already jumped to Fall. But there's nothing chilly in here! We've got a couple new things to keep you warm today.

First off I'd LOVE to welcome this months Guest Designer Vickilyn!!!

Last month we announced that Vickilyn would be joining our team as our August Guest Designer, and we are VERY excited to be able to showcase her talent! Here's what VICKI has to say:

"My name is Vicki (Vickilyn actually) and I have been a paper crafter for over 15 years. I started with scrapbooking and to be honest, I swore I would never make cards - my theory...."Why would I put all that effort into something that somebody is just going to throw away!" Guess I am eating crow on that statement! I love making cards-and still love my pages too!

So anyway, I have a husband, three kids, and a Great Dane-you could just say 5 kids. I work full time and obviously have a love for papercrafting, but also for Nascar, reading and CSI: Miami. Currently you would probably find me more in digi-land than anywhere else! I have found I love working with digital images, papers and what not.

I would like to thank the girls at the Shoe for this opportunity and hopefully you will see more from me soon."


Thank YOU Vicki, for joining our team this month! We can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

We would also like to invite Dalis to be our Guest Designer for September! Your works rock! We're thrilled to be able to invite you! Here's Dalis' Submissions:

Keep those submissions coming! Submitting once is all you need! Check out all the detail by clicking the link at the right. Can't wait to hear from you!!!

Now let's get to this weeks Sketch Challenge!

Here is the Sketch...


Here's what our lovely DT did with it...

Vicki


Tracey


Tanisha


Lesley


Kristy


I love how everyone tweaked the sketch to work for them! I can't see what you come up with! You have until the end of the month to link this up in Mr. Linky to be in the drawing for this months prize! Have a scrap-tastic day!


3 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Gorgeous work ladies!! glad to be with you this month!!

~Vicki

Tanisha said...

GThank you! We are happy to have you as well!

Dorothy said...

I did try this challenge, but pretty much struggled with it - maybe I can do better next time! Your examples were certainly lovely.

Dorothy /etsdas