Monday, March 9, 2009

And the winner is...

So after a marathon meeting amongst us Design Team members....the verdict is in!!! Trust me when I say, this was NOT an easy decision!!

Envelope please.....

ahem....

drumroll.........................................

Our Favorite Shoe Layout: the award goes to....ADINA!!!





Our favorite 'stamp it 3 ways': the award goes to....WENDY!!!




Our favorite file folder mini album: the award goes to....CHRISTY!!!



Our favorite altered notebook: the award goes to....SARA S!!!




Our favorite sketch: the award goes to.....TAMMY!!







Congratulations to all our winners! And thankyou again to everyone who participated!!!
Winners...please email your addresses to: iftheshoefits5@gmail.com so we can get your fabulous prizes in the mail!
We hope you will continue to come back, we have only just begun!!!
Have a shoe-tastic scrappy day!
-Design Team

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Ya hoooo!!! I never win!! I am so thrilled! Thanks Design Team!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, winners! beautiful entries! :) ---Karmyn

Jacey's Mom said...

Yea I can't wait to get the Bella stamps. I don't have any Bellas. I'm so excited. Thank you girls! This has been so much fun. Great opening week!

cloudofdreams said...

CONGRATS Ladies!! Woo Hoo They are all wonderful projects!! Everyone that took part kicked out some amazing projects!!

Tammi said...

Great job girls! I'm totally jealous of those awesome prizes but you did great! I guess I've got to kick it up a notch.

MommyScraps said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW, thanks you guys!! I'm a little overwhelmed now... And congrats to all the other ladies with AWESOME, jaw dropping inspirational work!! :)

Sara said...

I received my prize today from Dawn. Thank you so much! I love it! Congrats to the other winners!